WMS Gaming Inc. Tech Field Service II in Peru
Tech Field Service II
Job ID #:IRC4643Location:Peru
Functional Area:Field Service
Position Type:Full Time Regular
Under the supervision of the lead tech or Field Service Manager. With minimal supervision be able to perform advanced troubleshooting techniques in isolating correcting problems in most SG products, and accessories. Provide support and training to casino operators on SG products. Work with team to understand customer operations and systems modules.
Essential Job Functions:
• Performs basic repair, installs, preventive maintenance, upgrades, configuration and troubleshooting of SG products lines.
• Supports or participates in the solution of or solves field problems with installation / maintenance / upgrade problems in resourceful and effective ways.
• Explains Service operation, options, test procedures, service calls, and maintenance to customers.
• Ensures customers are satisfied with SG product lines. Provides high quality service to customers
• Maintains the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Involves in resolving customer discontent and ensures all customer obligations, Service Level Agreements and contracts are met, ensuring that any adverse impact on service quality is kept to a minimum
• Maintains and secures assigned tools, test equipment, terminals, sub assemblies, parts and supplies.
• Verifies property specifications so game options and parameters can be set accordingly
• Performs installations, diagnostics and corrective procedures during communication and peripheral malfunctions
• Responds timely to all services calls assigned by Dispatch, Smart Services or Manager and accounts for prioritization of service calls. Provides status of service calls.
• Fill out all forms completely and accurately, obtaining customer signature when required.
• Follows defined escalation procedures in reporting problems or repair issues
• Ensures that tools and equipment are kept in proper, safe, and working condition.
• Returns completed paperwork for processing in a timely manner
• Accountable for closing out all service calls with correct repair information, service level agreement (SLA) and any additional supporting documentation from Field Service Reports.
• Troubleshoots problem down to the component level using internal diagnostic tests, options, and functional testing
• Visits clients and performs gaming and shufflers maintenance
• Performs supervisory responsibilities and also performs clerical responsibilities in assigned units
• Responsible for quality and quantity of work produced within their areas; Tech, Game Ops and Commercial
• Ability to read and understand schematics, and service manuals. Ability to make rational decisions in the field to ensure customer satisfaction with the installation or performance of all SG product lines.
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree/Equivalent in electronics Engineering
• English Intermediate (desirable)
• 2 years of experience in the assembly, testing, or repair of electronic devices, or equivalent work experience and related gaming school certificate of completion or equivalent
• Windows Servers Knowledge- Cashiers, LAPS, GMM, cools signs and SG platforms
• Trained or experience in electrical/communication hardware and troubleshooting
• 2- 5 years gaming or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience:
• Ability to coach, train, facilitate, supervise, and lead teams effectively
• Supervisory skills to plan and control the workload
• Strong project management and leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse work group
• Ability to resolve personnel problems
• Superior written, verbal, and telephone skills
• Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks
• Ability to multi-task is required
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to communicate well with customers and all SGI team members