AAR CORP Logistics Manager - INL (Peru) in LIMA, Peru
Title: Logistics Manager - INL (Peru)
Job Number: 7919
Determines overall support requirements, including facilities, personnel, safety, and maintenance. Directs and coordinates program activities designed to ensure effective and economical support. Serves as the contractor's authorized liaison with the Government Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) and Government Technical Monitors (GTM).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitors each task and keeps the Deputy Director abreast of all problems and accomplishments.
• Determines overall support requirements, including facilities, personnel, safety and maintenance.
• Directs and coordinates program activities designed to ensure effective economical support.
• Reports in writing and orally to contractor management and government representatives
• Serves as technical authority for various functional areas.
• Ensures tasks are completed within estimated time frames and budget constraints.
• Schedules and assigns duties to subordinates.
• Conducts the research necessary to develop and revise Host Nation plan.
• Prepares and approves appropriate training .
• Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) or Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) from four-year College or university
• PMP desirable.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of fifteen (15) years logistics experience, of which five (5) were in a direct supervisory role.
• Must possess and/or obtain either an MRPT or a Secret Security Clearance, as required for the position, prior to hire.
• Must be able to speak and write in English and local Spanish dialect.
• Experience in the aerospace/aviation industry is desired.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran