ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Chief of Party - Lima, Peru in Peru
Social & Analytic Solutions Group
International Health & Development
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to the world's future. ICF is fluent in the language of change, whether driven by markets, technology, or policy. Since 1969, we have combined a passion for our work with deep industry expertise to tackle our clients' most important challenges. We partner with clients around the globeadvising, executing, innovatingto help them define and achieve success. Our more than 5,000 employees serve government and commercial clients from more than 70 offices worldwide. ICF's website iswww.icf.com.
ICF is currently seeking expressions of interest from qualified experts in biodiversity conservation to fill a Chief of Party (CoP) position for an upcoming USAID-funded project in Peru. The project aims to (1) support the adaptive management of USAID programs under the Amazon Vision, and (2) improve knowledge and evidence for the conservation of Amazon biodiversity and climate change mitigation. The CoP s responsibilities include providing overall leadership, management and general technical direction of the entire program, ensuring an integrated vision among different components and actors, and a focus on achieving the results defined in the contract.
This position will be based in Lima, Peru.
Hiring for this position is contingent upon funding.
The CoP will be responsible for all aspects of project coordination and communication. The Chief of Party will be expected to identify issues and risks related to program implementation in a timely manner, and suggest appropriate program adjustments. The CoP would lead a team of technical experts and sub-contractors in designing, implementing, and reporting on this program.
- Advanced graduate degree in a relevant field.
- Proven leadership in the administration of similar sized international donor programs.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in one or more of the following fields: adaptive management; evidence-based approaches to development; biodiversity conservation; natural resource management and governance; and/or climate change adaptation.
- Experience with strategic planning, management, supervision, and budgeting.
- Demonstrated experience of effective collaboration with a variety of stakeholders, including government agencies, academia, non-governmental organizations, and civil society.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop a common vision among diverse partners, the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams, and the ability to promote a collaborative and adaptive management approach.
- Experience designing and implementing strategies to effectively communicate program results to targeted audiences.
- Familiarity with governance, biological, and socioeconomic issues in Peru.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Ability to work independently and liaise regularly with ICF headquarters.
- Ability to travel within and outside Peru up to 25-30% of the time.
- Experience and familiarity with USAID s monitoring and evaluation policy, approaches, terminology, and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize competing responsibilities, and respond flexibly to changing priorities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with clients, partners, and team members.
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Cover letter
- CV in reverse chronological order including a list of references
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICFtogether for tomorrow.
About ICF ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us aticf.com.
Requisition ID: /1700001453/