Microsoft Corporation Sr Sales Mgr in Lima, Peru
Joining the Microsoft Team Means…
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
• Bachelor Degree
• Grow Industry sector knowledge through focused account assignment
• Build Cloud and Digital Transformation skills
• Strengthen solution skills and creating compelling events
Key accountabilities and objectives:
• Support ATU Account Executive in increasing Microsoft´s share of wallet in assigned accounts through Services project support and advisory work
• Be a change leader in the new Commercial model
• Lead the Enterprise Services business to deliver on measures of success
• Grow relationship management for strategic customers (sales and delivery) with One Enterprise approach to achieve Microsoft strategic priorities
• Transform Premier to Volta offering, both selling and delivery, while delivering with excellence on Premier
• Intentionally sell our portfolio, leveraging solutions assets & packaged offering
• Work with domains via Pursuit Lead to craft solutions that will accelerate customer´s Digital Transformation
• Orchestrate the Microsoft virtual team, including partners where appropriate, to support selling services
• Build a comprehensive Services account plan for the customer, partnering with the AE & One Commercial Partner (OCP) team & inputting to the holistic customer Account Plan
Measures of success:
• MCS Billed revenue, New Work Sold (NWS) & Premier Core Billed revenue (PCB)
• Digital Transformation wins
• Deal based forecasting (DBF) Accuracy, Qualified Pipeline Coverage & Close Rates
• Quality Services content in Customer Plans, quality Quota Retirement Plans
You will be joining an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by providing work-life flexibility. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and actively supports workforce diversity.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status